In addition to over a decade in sports media, I have also spent years on the business side of media, mainly in advertising and television research. In my years as a research analyst, I have led or significantly contributed to a wide range of projects for leading agencies and networks.
My experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Generating daily Nielsen overnight television rating reports and conducting relevant analysis
- Creating market segmentation profiles for new business pitches, client defenses and new campaign launches
- Conducting analysis of new programs for agencies on behalf of advertisers during the television upfront season
- Contributing analysis and reviews of competitive networks for television networks during upfront season
- Analyzing viewership trends and scheduling programming in broadcast television
- Screening programs as it relates to compatibility to a network’s brand
- Crafting sales positioning materials for leading cable networks
- Programming, compiling and reporting results of custom market research surveys for a leading sports platform
With continuous changes throughout the media industry, experienced researchers are crucial in helping agencies and media outlets re-define success thanks to the ever-evolving metrics at hand. Whether in a short- or long-term contract capacity, I would be more than capable of assisting your research, analytics and/or insights group. Please feel free to reach out for any questions or to discuss opportunities.